As Human beings - we are always told that we need to listen.
But more often that not - we spend so much time listening to the voices of the world that we dont listen to what our own inner voice has to say.
I struggle this week - to maintain clarity,perspective and tolerance.
I struggle this week - to hold on to what is important to me.
I struggle this week - to have an open mind.
I struggle this week - to remember to forget.
I struggle this week - to forget to remember.
I struggle this week - to keep my mind still.
Its said that the greatest strength lies in knowing what one can change, accepting what one cannot and in being able to know the difference between the two.
Its never made more sense to me than right here - right now.
Last night - I was looking at the clear skies in Hyderabad - much like Santiago did before he had the dream.
I learnt to identify ursula major.
Ironically - this is one constellation that looks like a question mark.
Seven stars - one for each day of the week.
This week maybe?
I once a read that the beauty of living lies in not knowing .. that as soon as we know - we begin to die a little.
And so I hold on - in my confusion, in my restlessness and in my not knowing.

No comments:
Post a Comment