
I speak to you of Friendship
I speak to you from the heart
I speak to you in silence
about what keeps the stars apart.
I speak to you of good times
I speak from a distant land
I speak to you in comfort
as I still take your hand.
I speak to you of our smiles
I speak to you of cheer
I am still around you
Though I may not be near.
I speak to you in prayer
and look up at the sky
And then I feel the moonlight
and its going to make me cry.
I speak to you from the heart
I speak to you in silence
about what keeps the stars apart.
I speak to you of good times
I speak from a distant land
I speak to you in comfort
as I still take your hand.
I speak to you of our smiles
I speak to you of cheer
I am still around you
Though I may not be near.
I speak to you in prayer
and look up at the sky
And then I feel the moonlight
and its going to make me cry.

2 comments:
This did speak to me :) I miss you girl.
Just realized this was Apres Diem! Miss you here.
Post a Comment