About Me

My photo
Live it up Laugh it out Drink it down Life is short ! Have Fun !

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Let the Music Play







When I left the US 2 months ago - I wondered if I'd ever get to see some of my friends again. But once again - Life manages to surprise me and take my breath away when I least Expect it.

This crazy assignment unfriendly post mid term weekend at the ISB - Mir visited me. And even though I was having a nervous breakdown most of the time - we did manage to go to the "ISB Black" party on saturday.

Like I said .. when life hands you lemons .,. gotta start throwing them back... Never liked lemonade too much anywhich ways ..

This one is for you Mir ! ..You are the star of my bleak weekend! Thank God for friends !!

1 comment:

Swapna said...

hey there ... i saw ur blog through my sister Shilpa and have been hooked since then. I like reading them and it makes me want to write.... outside my diary. I like the blog on Citylight about mumbai and lessons learnt..too good.... Keep writing and do not discontinue coz it just brings out a different world and an amazing perspective to life. I aint surprised u r a Scorpio... Keep smiling...nice blog...tc

Swapna Deshpande