I feel in head over heels , share the remote control , pretend to like the TV shows he likes ..buy new clothes to go out for coffee ..want to powder my nose silly love .
With Ronaldinho ...*sigh* ..once again ..impossible relationships ...I invented the concept remember ...
so I start using variable names in code like barca_boy and Ro_makes_me_smile ..and started having cofee break fantasies about the pitter patter about mad curly haired indo -brazilian babies and me and Ronaldinho sitting on a red and blue striped blanket holding hands on a beach in Rio as the sunset over a panoramic background .
So I saw every quick footed video of his on joga bonita and metacafe and what not . After that I memorized every photo that showed up in google search ..and followed that up with reading every single interview of his published in google , msn and yahoo search . I made the search engines race against each other ..to see how quickly they pulled more info about Ro . BTW ..i'm not jking ..I really did do all that ..thats how I know he was born on 21st March at 11.32 pm and 54 seconds ( serious about the day not the time :)
..and on one fateful day last week ..I found out that he has a website. So kau went to the website . All is fair is love and war ..Sharam kaisi jab pyar saccha ho ..
"Would you like to be a part of the Ronaldinho friends and fan club "
YES YES YES ! I DO ! YOU May now kiss the bride ..Oui , Si , Hannji and thank you .
So I procceded to fill an application form longer than a visa application ...that needed me to state the exact number of birth marks on his left arm and what not .
Persistence is something I've had since I was a child and when it is coupled with my single minded love ..its a potent combination . I hit submit .
At Lunch time Ronaldinho emailed me .
I had one email in my yahoo inbox from a certain Ronaldinho Gaucho .
I decided to play hard to get . It was a very long rough day at work ..so I said ..let me get back to him at night ...afterall I am a very busy girl and if he wants audience with me ..well ..he's just going to have to wait .
So all day long - I kept going into my inbox -- just long enough to see that one unread email and smile ...the power of possibility and the joy that hope brings into our love hungry worlds ..*ahem back to story*
I went to the mall , bought a new outfit , got a haircut and a makeover ..went to the gym ..lost some weight ..skipped dinner ...and at about 11 pm eastern ..with a great deal of style ,calm and posie ..casually opened my yahoo email ..and hit enter .
WHOLE FREAKING EMAIL WAS IN PORTUGUESE/ SPANISH ..I CANT EVEN TELL ..IT COULD HAVE been in bytes !!!!!!!!!!!!!( lollol!!!)
Zalim Duniya , Pyar ke Dushman ...this is why people who love each other cant find each other !!!!
When will the world be one !..when will we rise above these language barriers ..
*sniff*
Now my world is the same but less brighter .
I might have to move to barcelona and take some serious language classes .
But then again - he could learn some hindi and surprise me ..you never know.
Until then ..I guess Me , Ro and Woe will live together ..in our dreams ...with the world cup on our fireplace mantle .
PS : here is an excerpt ..I think he is saying that he wishes he knew hindi ...he would have said " Tujhe Dekha to yeh Jana sanam " ..maybe ?! ..ha!


Hola kaumudi,
Gracias por registrarte en mi página web. Me hace
mucha ilusión que te hayas unido a mi "equipo"
de amigos. Ya verás, juntos nos vamos a divertir
mucho. En www.ronaldinhogaucho.com te esperan
un montón de sorpresas... ¡Y espero que tú
también participes!
Cada mes te iremos informando de todas las
novedades para que disfrutes a tope. Y antes
de empezar a jugar, aquí tienes un mensaje de
bienvenida. Haz clic aquí
Ronaldinho

1 comment:
Kau....this is very pathetic behavior....but I still love ya!!!!!
Hello kaumudi, Thanks for registrarte in my page Web. It does much illusion to me that you have been united to my "team" of friends. You will already see, together we are going away to amuse much. In www.ronaldinhogaucho.com they wait for a pile to you of surprises... Â and I hope that you also participate! Every month we will be to you informing into all the new features so that benefits to top. And before beginning to play, you have a welcome message here. Beam click here Ronaldinho
Post a Comment