About Me

My photo
Live it up Laugh it out Drink it down Life is short ! Have Fun !

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Mitwa

This week I got a very unexpected compliment .
A coworker and Friend of mine - from gurgaon remarked that he liked how I looked my
life and world and how it translated into my blog . Thank you .
The more I thought about what he said - I concluded that the good experiences must come first - the writing just follows . In Kau's world a good experience ..often deemed as a "Life changing" experience ..is something that leaves you with something more than what you had before meeting it headlong , happiness , sadness ,laughter , tears jo bhi .. whatever . Just more of it . Yeh Dil Mange More types !...And Luck , Life and me have a relationship that reeks of solidarity ..they visit me often ..and I believe that they only lend....dont give ..and udhaar to kafi hai mera :)

Saturday is one of those days thats an "in between" moment ...Like the drive to work ..or a layover at the airport on your way back from a vacation . ....or the walk up the stairs after parking your car late on friday night ....A past - Present - Future moment .
So many decisions have been made ..so many things have become clearer in the thoughts that transpired in those moments...
One foot in the last week ..one foot in the next ...and an increasing awareness of the day growing shorter ...Today ..I woke up bright and early ..and in the usual routine ..crept into the living room and turned on the TV ...
Portugal -Iran 0:0 so far ..Deco running like a madman ...I'm barely awake ..
Chai happens and I check email ...and another friend of mine ....also in India who in a very welcome twist found me through my blog after both of us being incognito for 6 years ..sends me an email with a link to a few songs ..I played the first one that I felt like in the list ....I was going to post something completely different ..but I guess that will have to wait now

If a 1000 thoughts went through my mind between coming home late last night..from the time I switched the headlights of my car off , looked at the hydrangeas and fell asleep ..and clicking
"play" this morning ...Its this song ! ....If my life was a painting right now ..It would be a oil and acrylic representation of all the notes in this song . In the book of my life ..this song will be a standalone chapter ..and in the movie of my life ..it will be filmed on the crossroads of a saturday in the 27th year of my life . Full on Full Speed Filmi Chakkar has happened .

Its 9 am . I;m smiling ...all the happy thoughts ..I've ever had wrapped up in the notes of this song ..a power shot of Vitamin K early in the morning .
Good Morning World .

No comments: