About Me

My photo
Live it up Laugh it out Drink it down Life is short ! Have Fun !

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

2 Weekends Ago ....








2 weekends ago ...I had an action packed saturday . Woke up early and went to the Auto Show with Kartik , Mom and Soraya . I'll be honest ...car junkie ..I just cannot claim to be . I'd rather go shoe shopping :) .It was still a lot of fun to see all the new gleaming cars and the salesmen who were showing them off ..like my mom used to make me sing when we had guests over when i was a child ..and I'd happily oblidge :)
Then we went on to Dilli Haat , It was fun . The stupidest part of the whole day was that I walked to this one handbag store and the guy in the store was wearing the exact same cap as I was !!! ..quite a fashion statement we made together ...and no ..in case you'll are wondering ..we didnt exchange numbers . *just kidding* ..but we did exchange a few smiles :) and ofcourse pictures followed .

Then at night Dad took me and a bunch of friends to eat at Bukhara .
I found out that it's ranked the 14th best restaurant in the world .
The food ..especially the lamb and the dal was spectacular ...and followed it up with some awesome awesome Firni !!!

I was so happy to spend the day with my parents . Right then ..without any hope or agenda ..Life was perfect and everything seemed possible .

Makhtub !

No comments: