About Me

My photo
Live it up Laugh it out Drink it down Life is short ! Have Fun !

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Yeh Hai Meri Kahani


I was at work pretty late today . The first of many nights in GGN .
Luckily I had Strings to keep me company ...

" Ek Yaar ..Dil ki Dhadkan
Apni Chahat ka Ailaan Kiye Jati hai
Jindagi hai jo ..jiye jati hai
Khoon ke ghot piye jati hai
Yaadon ka daman ..katon se ..siye jaati hai

Chupthe Kaatein Yaadon ke - Daman se Chnta hoon
Girti Deewaron ke Anchal mein Zinda Hoon " "



The drive back from home was unusually long . And through my vision blurred by a days works ..I could only think of how lucky I was ..to be inside the car on that cold weary night . Everyday is a constant reminder of the Ovarian Lottery ..that the life that I take for granted right now is mere a chance gift that a few seconds marred would have only been my feeble longing in another set of shoes ....in the same world ..but light years away from what I now know as home .

So today marks the end of my first month in India . Time is a funny thing .
When I want it to pass quickly ..it stretches ...moments turn into lifetimes .
But now when I want it to stand still ..its fleeing . Like the Changing seasons and the waning moon .

And yet ..like Gibran said ..the timeless in me is aware of Lifes timelessness and that whichs sings and contemplates inside me is still dwelling within the bounds of that first moment which scattered the stars into space.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kbhide....Happy one month annivesary. Miss ya!!!!! Holla back.

Johnny Peso