About Me

My photo
Live it up Laugh it out Drink it down Life is short ! Have Fun !

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Man on the Moon


I read a story in the news today ..about a man who paid 20 million $
to make a trip to space .
..and so I started thinking ... if someone offered me 20 million $ to go to space would I ? hhmm ...the more I thought about this . I was vexed . My travel plans just didnt include this .
So if I had all the time , place , resources ..where would I go ?
If I had one month ..one year to do it all ..see it all
Paris ..Africa ..Greece ..Bali ..Chile ..HongKong ...Virgin Islands ..Venice ..Egypt ..Pondicherry ..Moscow ...Peru

I would in all probability turn my nose up at a half day trip to the moon and back . I'd be happier painting the Tour D'Effiel in Paris , watching the Sphynx in the moonlight in Egypt , on a beach with some Miller Light in St Croix , bonding with the Incas in Machu Pichu .
And even if I did accidently end up on the moon ...the best part of the trip would be looking back at earth :)

and so I started thinking ...is the World enough for me ?!

No comments: